Visual Asset Management for everyone
Ubisense’s myWorld application is revolutionising the way organisations track and manage their spatial information. It’s a simple, easy to understand application, which requires little to no training and provides access to live asset and operations information.
myWorld has a similar look and feel to Google Maps and can be opened on mobile and desktop applications at the office or in the field. myWorld utilises a variety of base maps including Google Maps, OpenStreet Map, and Bing Maps.
As a result, simple searches across all Smallworld and Google Maps records are available including routing, points of interest and other Google features like Street View. It is a cost effective way of delivering vital enterprise information directly to more users without extensive training.
Key Features & Advantages
- View data from Small world and other GIS enterprise systems such as Intergraph & ESRI on any internet enabled device
- Street View imagery displays facilities and customer locations
- Determine routes and turn by turn directions
- Powerful one box search across all your data
- Includes GPS, photo geotagging, notes and redlines